1. First we copied and pasted the outline and comments Mr.Pro sent to us, on our Water Issue Template.
2. We improved and added more information to our outline.
3. Next we added the sources to Tools → Research feature of google docs.
4. And for the rest of our class, we worked on our project (essay, presentation, model...) .
|Explain the problem. Why is it a problem?||Explain the cause of the problem and science related to the problem.||Explain what people are doing to solve the problem.||Explain how nature acts to solve the problem (challenge).||Explain & discuss other ways to solve the problem in the future.|
|Atlantic salmon population levels are becoming very low. Because of such things like variety of factors, including acid rain, habit destruction, dams. But the biggest problem of all, is overfishing.||There are too many Atlantic salmon's, getting fished in a short amount of time. So there are no time for these fishes to reproduce.||Many fishery enhancement programs have been developed by governments around the world. A lot of other fishes are getting overfished as well, so in some places, they have made a limit of fishing.||The Atlantic Salmon's are all trying to reproduce. But its difficult for them, because humans are fishing them to fast. So they do not have enough time to reproduce.||There could be a law about overfishing. So that the fishes will have time to reproduce and increase their population.|
We also learned how to insert citation by google, following these 5 steps.
Insert your citations by doing the following:
- Click on “Tools” → “Research” from the Google Docs menu above.
- Use the search feature to find source that you are using.
- Click after the specific idea, fact, or image that you got from a source.
- In the Research bar, hover the cursor over the source you used and click cite.
- Check that two things should pop up on the screen as follows:i) A number should appear after the idea, fact or image.