1. After introduced to the schedule we moved on to a reviewing question from last class:
- How does the water currents affect people?
- We answered, temperature.
2. After having heard answers we moved on to our question and demo of the day:
-What happens when high voltage electricity goes through water?
-How do water pumps work?
-The answer was,''Energy is stored in the bonds of molecules. When these bonds split apart, the energy released can be used to do work. Breaking apart liquid water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen gas creates an enormous amount of energy, which can be turned into useful electricity to power our homes and cars.'' states http://www.education.com/science-fair/article/water-electrolysis/
- For the second demo, Mr. Pro answered that in the pump there is a fan that creates pressure that pumps the water.
Finally, we studied and prepared for both the science fair and the science test that will be on wednesday, February 13 2014
questions such as: