Carbon Cycle: Brief Summary
How do we affect the carbon cycle?
- Burning fossil fuels adds carbon dioxide (Co2) to the atmosphere.
- When we die.
- If you are burned, the carbon in your body is released.
What are natural parts of the carbon cycle?
- Fossil fuels are buried ancient plant/phytoplankton matter that became liquid/solid
- Volcanic eruptions add Co2 to the atmosphere.
- Decomposition of animal and plants.
Definition: The carbon cycle is the movement of carbon on Earth.
Life, Water, Carbon, etc.
- 85%of life there is unique.
- A lot of jungles
- A lot of insects
- Insects represent health of the Jungle
- Burning Forest
- Forest Fires
- Animal Breathing
- Burning fossil fuels
Students had to do the diagram about any cycle.