1.How Energy Works
- Investigate Energy
- Science & Data
- Investigation Make Data Tables
- Year Book Photos
2. Introducing a new topic
- Mr.Pro Introduced the new unit on how energy changes
- Than he explained the new topic to us and told us how our labs related to this while he explained how to do the labs.
3. The Labs
- The first type of measurement Mr. Pro showed us was elastic energy and how far it went for how far you pulled it back.
- The next energy change Mr. Pro showed us was the temperature and how much chemical energy a puff biscuit had.
- The third energy change Mr.Pro showed us was air pressure a ball had when bouncing off the ground.
- Then we went to go get pictures.
- After pictures we went to go do two more labs
- Then our homework was to choose which lab we wanted to do.