Downloaded Geogebra Webstart
Warm-up Resource Quiz
a) Class Data
b) Process Data
classroom Studied For Your Test
This is the warm up the class did. They classified the energy through renewable or non-renewable.
Geothermal energy is renewable
Solar energy is renewable
Coal is non-renewable
Biomass is renewable
Wind energy is renewable
Oil and Petroleum products are non renewable
Hydroelectric power is renewable
Natural gas is non renewable
- Calculate averages of repeated measurement
- Input data into a table in a spreadsheet.
- Write headers with units=height 1 meters
- Write only the numbers for the data=putting
- Use a formulae in a spreadsheet to calculate averages.
- Plot points in a graph program from data in a spreadsheet.
- Adjust the window of the graph so that all points can be seen.
- Adjust the window so that the points occupy most of the area of the graph.