- A compelling title that relates to the content
- Use relevant vocabulary in the correct context.
- Use visuals - photos, diagrams & images - that help explain the content.
- Observe LARK (legal, appropriate, responsible and kind).
- Support content using hyperlinks to add value to the post.
- Add other media, such as youtube videos, that support the content can also be added.
- Organize the content so it's easy to follow.
- Relate to personal interest and knowledge.
- will be used to find information later on
- organizes the posts
- scribe, unit, investigative, research, writing, testing, real-life photos, how to, announcements,
- Hit the Publish button or Save it using the Save button!
- Unit Calendar
- Class Expectations
- Unit 1 - Ecology
- 2 - Energy
- 3 - Water
- 4 - Science Fair
- Current Unit - 5 - Geology
- Scribe Purpose
- Grades - General
- Grading - Scribe 2
- Grades - Diagrams
- Grades - Investigations
- Grades - Essays
- Grades - Tests
- Student Posts
- Student Essays
- Student Investigations
- Contact Mr.P
Thursday, 15 August 2013
Write a Fantastic Blog Post
There are four pieces to a blog post as follows: